Please use the following checklist to guide you in registering your singers.
Returning singers proceed directly to Step 2.
(Click the underlined titles to connect to each registration element.)
1. New singers, complete a successful audition (Grades 6 -12 Only)
CLICK HERE to schedule an audition.
New singers, Grades 2 - 5, enrolling for Aurora do not require an audition. Skip to Step 2!
Returning singers, Grades 6 - 12, do not require an audition. Skip to Step 2!
2. Complete the online Singer Registration Form (All singers)
3. Complete and print the Emergency Medical Form (All Singers)
This form MUST be notarized and submitted in hard copy to the LYC Offices on or before your singer’s first rehearsal.
4. 2020-2021 Singer Handbook (All Singers)
or Mail Check to Lumina Youth Choirs, 509 E. Twiggs St., Tampa, FL 33602
6. Pay Remaining Tuition through Quickbooks Invoice or Apply for a Scholarship
Each singer will receive a tuition bill via email upon registering with LYC and then monthly statements until the bill is paid in full. From this electronic invoice, you will be able to make online payments directly to your account through PayPal/Credit Card. If you choose to pay via check, you may do so by printing the invoice and mailing it along with your check to the LYC Office. We can also accept credit card payments over the phone.
Scholarship applications should be in line with the options chosen on the Singer Registration Form (See #2 above).